Mesa County Recording
Tina M. Peters
- The Recording Division is open to the public for all services.
- Marriage Licenses-
- We ask the couple to complete the application online prior to visiting our office.
- Both parties to the marriage must appear in person to apply for a marriage license. If one of the parties cannot appear in person, that individual will need to complete an Application for Marriage License Absentee Affidavit.
- $30.00 Cash Only license fee; other fees may apply.
- Indexed from 1968 – current.
- Grantor/Grantee (Alpha Index) books online from 3/1883.
- Document images back to 3/1883 by reception number.
- Certified copies.
Elections - (970) 244-1662 | Motor Vehicle - (970) 244-1664
Recording - (970) 244-1679 | Clerk to the Board - (970) 244-1896
200 S Spruce St, Grand Junction, Colorado 81501