Mesa County Recording
Tina M. Peters
- In office recording and document research:
- Facial coverings are requested.
- No more than 1 customer will be allowed in the office.
- We request all record searches be done online on your personal computer.
- There will be a line with 6 foot spacing in the hallway for other customers.
- Marriage Licenses-
- All statute requirements will be reinstated.
- Application must be completed online prior to visiting our office.
- Both parties to the marriage must appear in person to apply for a marriage license. If one of the parties cannot appear in person, that individual will need to complete an Application for Marriage License Absentee Affidavit.
- No family members.
- $30.00 Cash Only license fee; other fees may apply.
- Indexed from 1968 – current.
- Grantor/Grantee (Alpha Index) books online from 3/1883.
- Document images back to 3/1883 by reception number.
- Certified copies.
Elections - (970) 244-1662 | Motor Vehicle - (970) 244-1664
Recording - (970) 244-1679 | Clerk to the Board - (970) 244-1896
200 S Spruce St, Grand Junction, Colorado 81501