As members of the Mesa County Clerk & Recorder's office, we have all taken oaths to serve as Deputy County Clerks.
That oath affirmed our support of the Constitutions of the United States and the State of Colorado and our promise that we will perform our duties as public servants to the best of our abilities.
Our staff believes that excellent public service can only be achieved when we hold ourselves to the standards we have set for one another.
The 'Values Wheel' below serves as a reminder of those standards.
We're open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Marriage Licenses are issued until 4:30 p.m.)
We are closed the following holidays:
- New Year's Day, January 2
- Martin Luther King Day, January 16
- President's Day, February 20
- Memorial Day, May 29
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, September 4
- Veteran's Day, November 10
- Thanksgiving, November 23 and 24
- Christmas, December 25
- Phone Number: (970) 244-1662
- Fax Number: (970) 255-5039
- Email address: email@example.com
- Physical: 200 S Spruce Street, Grand Junction, CO 81501
- Mailing: Department 5009, P.O. Box 20,000, Grand Junction, CO 81502-5001