- Liens: Liens are filed to hold interest against property.
- Deeds: Deeds are written documents for the transfer of real estate.
- Deeds of Trust: These are legal documents, similar to a mortgage, in which property is used as security for an obligation owned by a borrower. In the State of Colorado, a third party, the public trustee, is appointed as a regulatory official.
- DD214: A document which states a person's military record.
- Subdivision and Condominium Plats: An instrument which shows the legal boundaries of lots, blocks and easements, at the time of recording in that subdivision.
- Uniform Commercial Code (U.C.C.): Uniform Commercial Code (U.C.C.): The Uniform Commercial Code is a set of various statutes concerning contract and business law. These are filed for $10.00 plus a $3.00 document surcharge if the document consists of one or two pages and $15.00 plus a $3.00 document surcharge if the document consists of more than two pages.