Tips for a shorter wait:
- Set an appointment!
- Please take your number prior to 4:00 p.m. to receive same day service.
- Have a number? Monitor your progress online through the queue!
- Avoid our office and renew your registration out of the office:
- Use the mail-in renewal notice to mail your payment to PO Box 173876, Denver, CO 80217-3876.
- Visit the auto-renewal kiosk located in our lobby (cash accepted).
- Renew online at https://mydmv.colorado.gov.
- Plan your visit for mid-week, earlier in the month or in the morning.
- Use the lobby camera to see how busy we are, before you come in.
**Mesa County does not issue Driver's Licenses.**
For Driver's License info, please visit the Colorado Department of Revenue's website.
Warning: Unofficial DMV websites try to represent the state and county level DMVs and contain information that is similar but not approved by Mesa County. Some unofficial websites may also ask for your personal information and in some cases may ask for financial information. Please use caution before providing personal information to any unofficial website.