2018 General Election Hub
How to Vote
- By Mail: Voters may vote and return their mail ballot.
- In-Person: Voters may vote in-person at the Voter Service and Polling Centers - Locations and Schedule below. They may also drop the ballot in the drop boxes listed below.
Dates & Times
- October 15 - Ballots begin mailing out & 22-day Colorado residency deadline.
- October 22 - Voter service & polling centers at Central Services Building, Clifton Hall, & County Fairgrounds open. (Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. & Sat 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Election Day)
- November 2 - Voter service & polling centers at Goodwill, CMU, and Fruita Civic Center open (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. & Sat 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. Election Day)
- November 6 - Election Day
- (In-person services open 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Ballots must be turned in by 7:00 p.m.)
Ballot Box Locations
- Mesa County Central Services - 200 S Spruce St, Grand Junction
- Grand Valley Transit (West) - 612 24 1/2 Rd, Grand Junction
- Mesa County Human Services - 510 29 1/2 Rd, Grand Junction
- PeachTree Shopping Center - 3225 I-70 Business Loop, Clifton
- Fruita Civic Center - 325 E Aspen Ave, Fruita