Top Image Mesa County Home
Recording Department
Recorded Documents  

How can I search for Recorded Documents?  

  • You may come into the Recording Department location and use the Public Access terminals to search our records for free.
  • You may conduct a search for records on our web site.  This allows you to view the Index (Grantor/Grantee) information for free.
You can access documents by:
  • Purchasing  a subscription
    • $20.00/month provides access to 100 documents per month
    • $250.00/month provides access to 1,000 documents per month 
    • $500.00/month provides access to unlimited documents per month
    • $1250.00/month provides access to unlimited documents and/or access to a secure FTP site 
  • Access documents and print them by paying $.25 per page.  
  •  We have some videos to help guide you through how to search, how to set up a new account and how to maintain your account after you've set it up.  
  • You may want to employ the services of an independent researcher.  

Effective February 8, 2016, we will go "live" with a new software system that has a different web interface.  This system enables you to manage your own account.  

Warning - The web site does not work with the Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11 (IE11). We recommend Google Chrome.


Recorded Documents Button

Mesa County Logo with Text  Follow Us On  
Facebook Icon   Twitter Icon   Email Icon 
        Mesa County Home           Comments/Feedback          Copyright/Disclaimer/Privacy           Webmaster