Top Image Mesa County Home
Recording Department
How to Record  

How do I Record a document?  

bullet.jpgYou need to have the entire document completed and signed before a Notary (if required) before you come into the office to record. 
bullet.jpgBring your document to the Recording Department
bullet.jpgProvide the appropriate fees (please refer to Recording Fees Chart).   

The Recording Department does not carry blank forms.  You may want to review our Forms list to see if one of the options will work for you.  If you need forms that are not available on this website, you may access forms at the public library or you may wish to access the forms from a publishing company online

The Recording Department accepts electronic recordings (eRecord).  
Please contact us if you have questions.

Mesa County Logo with Text  Follow Us On  
Facebook Icon   Twitter Icon   Email Icon 
        Mesa County Home           Comments/Feedback          Copyright/Disclaimer/Privacy           Webmaster