Top Image Mesa County Home
Recording Department

Who can perform your marriage ceremony?

Couples may solemnize their own marriage in Colorado.

bullet.jpgJudges, retired judges, magistrates
bullet.jpgInformation for Judges that perform marriages can be obtained at under the link           for Weddings and Civil Unions

bullet.jpgPublic officials authorized to perform marriage ceremonies 
bullet.jpgAny mode of solemnization recognized by a religious denomination (The title Officiant is not acceptable to sign the license)
bullet.jpgClergy from out-of-state do not need to be registered in Colorado
bullet.jpgIndian Tribe or Nation

Mesa County Logo with Text  Follow Us On  
Facebook Icon   Twitter Icon   Email Icon 
        Mesa County Home           Comments/Feedback          Copyright/Disclaimer/Privacy           Webmaster