Top Image Mesa County Home
Recording Department
Apply for license  

Do you want to apply for a Marriage License?

You have three options available to you for applying for your marriage license.Do you want to apply for a marriage license now 

  • Both Party One and Party Two may come in together and obtain the license.    
  • If one party is unable to appear in person they must complete an Absentee Application.  The Absentee Application must be  filled out and signed in front of a Notary.   
    • Notaries are available at banks, lawyers offices, etc.  The appearing party must bring the completed application along with a copy of the ID provided to the Notary with them or we will not be able to issue the marriage license.    
    • Marriage license Requirements   
    • If you do not have a Social Security number, you will need to fill out a Social Security Affidavit   
    •   Parental Consent form required if under 18 years of age. 

Apply Now  

Mesa County Logo with Text  Follow Us On  
Facebook Icon   Twitter Icon   Email Icon 
        Mesa County Home           Comments/Feedback          Copyright/Disclaimer/Privacy           Webmaster